Monday, June 14, 2010

Wall Paintings made overnight

I just hate myself - I am either in a work, school. It's too hot or either too rainy. I am on a bike without camera or I have my analog one. All kind of things that make me unable to post new post from my lovely city. But to be honest, especially with my self, I am just damn lazy  and unsure of myself with taking pictures of people. I must work on that. Hard. 


Anyway just a quick post about graffiti I found on Kazimierz. I was riding here and there like week ago and it wasn't there. Walk from Plac Nowy to Plac Wolnica to find it.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog, found it on The Fashion Spot. Great collection of inspiring images. Looking forward to seeing more.
    xoxo

    http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com - take a look, we'd love your feedback - follow if you like what you see!

    ReplyDelete